Greetings! It is my privilege to serve as the pastor of Grace Bible Church. Here’s a brief bio to help you get to know me and my family.
- The Lord saved me when I was 16 years old.
- Sandy and I were married on June 1, 1979.
- The Lord has blessed us with 6 children (three boys and three girls) and as of 2021 we have been blessed with 16 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
- We moved to southern Illinois in 1981. While here I have served as a youth pastor at one church, and I have pastored two churches.
- I graduated from Covenant Seminary with a Masters in Theological Studies in 1995.
- Sandy and I enjoy the outdoors. We enjoy camping and hiking. I like to fish, read and spend time with my family and friends.